Quick Page Edit
Python Scripting allows programmers to build applications easily and rapidly. This course is an introduction to Python scripting, which focuses on the concepts of Python, it will help you to perform operations on variable types using Pycharm. You will learn the importance of Python in real time environment and will be able to develop applications based on Object Oriented Programming concept. End of this course, you will be able to develop networking applications with suitable GUI.
Why should you take Python Scripting course ?
Since Python is Highly popular among MNCs, it is easy to find relevant job opportunities in the marke
A Senior Python Developer earns an average salary of $109,280 per year â€“ PayScale.com
Python is the future of AI and Machine Learning â€“ Adrian Rosebrock, Author of the book, â€˜Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Pythonâ€™
After completing this course, you will be able to:
· Know the concepts related to Python as a programming language
· Comprehend the Scripting concepts
· Understand the importance of Python in real time environment
· Understand data types, operators, decision making statements and loops
· Create and execute functions and modules (Boto3)
· Create networking application with proper GUI
· Develop applications based on Object Oriented Programming
· Business Analysts
· Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
· Data Scientists, Data Analysts
1. Basic understanding of Computer Programming languages
2. Basic concepts related to Data analysis
· Python is known to be very easy to understand and it allows the programmers to build applications easily and rapidly
· Python is the future of AI and Machine Learning – Adrian Rosebrock, Author of the book, ‘Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python’
· A Senior Python Developer earns an average salary of $109,280 per year – PayScale.com
· Since Python is Highly popular among MNCs, it is easy to find relevant job opportunities in the market
The system requirement for Python course is a system with Intel i3 processor or above, minimum 3GB RAM (4GB recommended) and an operating system can be of 32bit or 64 bit.
We will help you to install and setup virtual machine with Pycharm as the client. The detailed installation guides are provided in the LMS for setting up the environment and will be addressed during the session. In case, you come across any doubt, the 24*7 support team will promptly assist you.
1. Create a python script called googlesearch that provides a command line utility to perform google search. It gives you the top links (search results) of whatever you want to search on google.
2. Create a script called location that return the location parameters of any location you want.
3. Create a script named ToDo_Tasks that will simply store the list of all the tasks you have to do in a text file (such as TaskList.txt) and run this script on that file. The output will be a task list generated randomly from the list of tasks stored in that file.